úterý 1. listopadu 2011

Hi home!



 I've just got back from the trip to England I've been on the last week. 6 cities, including Egham where nothing else than a beautiful Royal Holloway University is or pulsing London where I saw people getting crazy in Halloween costumes at Trafalgar Square. It had been a week full of new experiences, shopping, delicious food and a precious time with my boyfriend. In the next following days I will bring you overviews of every day I spent in the good old England, including outfits, restaurants, shopping opportunities and universities I visited.

As a starter here is a video of Leighton Meester our favourite Blair introducing a Vera Wang perfume in Harrods where I've also spent around 2 hours.

 Further I'm preparing for a Model United Nations which will be this weekend in Bratislava. A lot of work has to be done in 2 days! Wish me luck:)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...