úterý 12. dubna 2011

Only you have the key to my heart



Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace
Guess by Marciano dress

I was given this necklace by a special person, who gave it to me with the words only you have the key to my heart. This was very symbolic and great present for christmass. Here is the link for the official website http://www.marcjacobs.com/

I've went shopping for the first time into Marc Jacobs store at Newburry Street in Boston. I've heard a lot about this brand and I found that the bags are just simply amazing. It is a shop, where you can find almost everything you need.

Dostala jsem tento náhrdelník od velice speciálního člověka, který mi to dal se slovy jenom ty máš klíč k mému srdci. Toto bylo velice symbolické a byl to skvělý dárek k vánocům. Tady je odkaz na oficiální stránku http://www.marcjacobs.com/

Poprvé jsem šla nakupovat do Marc Jacobs obchodu na Newburry Street v Bostnu. Hodně jsem o této značce slyšela a zjistila jsem, žr ty kabelky jsou prostě úžasné. Je to obchod, kde člověk najde všechno co potřebuje.









Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...