středa 4. května 2011

A harsh return of winter




When I looked on the thermometer in the morning I almost freaked out. I got used to 14-19 degrees in the morning and now I was facing -1? In May? Seriously? Unluckily my whole winter clothing had been already moved to the further spaces in the wardrobe and so were shoes. Again, I was running pretty late, also missing out the usual Wednesday's morning Starbucks with my girls. A pair of trainers, leggings, a winter comfy scarf and three layers of clothes - long sleeved grey tee, my fauvorite bad weather shirt and blue jacket (which is not seen) were a perfect combination, I hoped I won't freeze in. I didn't and surprisingly even enjoyed a sunshine. Veru had also taken a lot of layers - vest, shirt and a sweatshirt were beautifully keeping her warm throughout the day. I personally adore her boots and the A&F scarf. Jealousy:)


Když jsem se ráno podívala na teploměr, málem jsem se zbláznila. Přivikla jsem si na 14-19 stupňů po ránu, a najednou na mě koukalo -1? V květnu? Vážně? Naneštěstí všechny moje zimní věci už byly dávno zaklizeny do zadních částí skříně a také boty. Znovu jsem poměrně nestíhala a vynechávala naše středeční ranní kafíčko s mýma holčičkama. Pár Puma botek, legíny, příjemná zimní šála a tři vrstvy - šedivé triko s dlouhým rukávem, moje oblíbená košile pro hnusný počasí a modrá bunda(která není vidět) byly výbornou kombinací, v které jsem doufala, že nezmrznu. Nezmrzla a překvapivě si užila trošku sluníčka. Veru také měla hodně vrstev - vestu, tričko a svetr, které jí krásně držely v teple po celý den. Já osobně miluju její kozačky a A&F šátek, co vy?:)



























Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...