pondělí 19. srpna 2013

Summer no. 2


I am slowly uploading more pictures from my summer ever though most of them you could already see on instagram. It is a mix of pictures from july and august. With love I recall all the memories from this summer when I scroll down through the pictures including my birthday which I spend accompanied by my closest friends. Hopefully in a few days I will upload a new outfit post as soon as it stops raining. 

Pomalu Vás zásobuji dalšíma fotkama mého léta, i když většinu už jste mohli vidět na instagramu. Je to mix fotek z července a srpna. Když se na ty fotky dívám tak s láskou vzpomínám co jsem toto léto prožila včetně skvěle strávenýh narozenin ve společnosti nejbližších kamarádů. Tak snad brzy v tomto týdnu bude nějáký nový outfit post jakmile přestane pršet. 

_________________________________________________________________________________




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...